THANK YOU FOR USING OUR SERVICES
The services are
provided by SmartRefer Technologies Inc, professionally residing in Toronto,
Canada. Please read this Agreement carefully. It sets out the terms and
conditions under which we provide our services through the https://thezenmarketing.com/platform.
If you use the services or information provided by https://thezenmarketing.com/this
will be equivalent to your acceptance of the terms and conditions below. The
terms and conditions may change over time. We recommend you to regularly check
the Terms and Conditions of https://thezenmarketing.com/to be up to date with
The responsibility for the information posted, the content of job advertisements and CVs lies exclusively to the users – applicants, employers and recruitment agencies. https://thezenmarketing.com/only provides electronic support for adding data. https://thezenmarketing.com/is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the data entered by users. The Users can be individuals and legal entities
Thezenmarketing.com team wants to protect the right to privacy and image of the portal users. We aim to provide you a secure online experience that does not negatively affect your personal life. In this respect we make every effort to ensure that the information you enter in our database are used only for your intended purposes.
BACKGROUND NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Accessing or using https://thezenmarketing.com/involves the Users’ acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The terms and conditions of this Agreement will be complied with for accessing or using the Website and the updates, modifications, additions or changes brought to this Website. ZEN MARKETING INC. is required to manage the personal data you provide about yourself in a safely manner and solely for the intended purposes. The purpose of data collection is to provide Thezenmarketing.com service users the highest quality information and services. You have the right to access and interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to individual decisions, and the right to go to court. You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and request data deletion. To exercise these rights you may submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THEZENMARKETING.COM
In some areas of the websites, Thezenmarketing.com will require you to provide personal data, including your name, address, e-mail, phone, contact information, billing information for invoicing the Thezenmarketing.com services, and other information we can use to identify you. In other areas of our websites, Thezenmarketing.com collects or may collect demographic information that can’t be used to identify you, such as zip code, age, gender, your interests Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Thezenmarketing.com uses the information stored – the details provided by you upon registration and your activity on our websites – in order to facilitate access to the site, to improve certain products and services, and to inform you about the latest products and services you are interested in.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE PUBLIC AREAS/DOMAINS OF THEZENMARKETING.COM
The personal data posted by users in public areas/domains belonging to Thezenmarketing.com, such as forums, chats, discussion groups may be copied and stored by third parties over which Thezenmarketing.com exercises no control. We are not responsible for third parties using information that you have posted or made available in public areas belonging to Thezenmarketing.com.
We reserve the
right ( which may be exercised at the time of our choice and without notice )
to delete, move or edit these posts or to restrict the access of some users to
one of its communication platforms.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Posting or sending messages through the communication platforms provided by Zen Marketing is subject to the following limitations:
– Ads published must be complete with all information or conditions that are related to the announcement.
– You may not publish, transmit or make reference to any type of message that contain a form widely recognized in society as ‘advertising’ to various categories of goods and services.
– You may not publish, transmit or referred users or members Zen Marketing any unsolicited commercial message, whether or not the reference is made through communication systems provided by Zen Marketing or through other means of communication .
– You may not publish, transmit or in any way refer to messages containing recommendations to buy or not to buy a particular product or service. Nor can publish or refer in any way to messages that contain confidential information, whether or not they are provided with the mention “confidential” or any other statement of this kind, or messages that are intended to affect price, image or the market value of a product or service.
– You may not publish, transmit or make reference to any text messages containing unlawful, threatening ,abusive, indecent, discriminatory or violate any third party rights or statutory provisions .
– You may not publish , transmit or in any way refer to messages containing viruses or any other code sequences that turn out to be destructive or that may interrupt, or limit the functionality Zen Marketing or any other computer systems (hardware or software ) .
– You can collect personally identifiable information from users or Zen Marketing members only for purpose of recruiting .
– You can not restrict or eliminate access of other users of communications platforms provided by Zen Marketing
– You may not publish, transmit or in any way refer to messages whose source is hidden .
– You may not publish , transmit or make reference to any ‘pyramid scheme’ or any other activity designed to defraud the trust of others, and any similar activities about which facts proved in the past to potential criminal or potential to deceive a normal user trust services Zen Marketing
– You may not publish material that Zen Marketing considers to be inappropriate , given the non-compliance with the terms of this Agreement. It is not necessary that there is a motivation to do so.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA BY THEZENMARKETING.COM
Whether they are personal, demographic, collective or technical data, we use the information collected from Thezenmarketing.com websites in order to administer the registration of your accounts, to solve your questions, improve our website, to consult the users for improving the quality of our products and services. The use of personal data by Thezenmarketing.com is in accordance with the legal regulations related to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
shall not transmit (by sale or rental) your personal data to third parties.
Thezenmarketing.com can, however, transmit the data to third parties in the following cases:
– With your approval;
– If the transmission of data is necessary to provide products and services requested by you;
– If the data is needed by the company’s partners to improve or facilitate some services or products requested by you. Our partner companies have the right to use the personal data provided directly by Thezenmarketing.com only to the extent their assistance is necessary.
– We may share personal data to public authorities or institutions as required by law or good faith, if:
(a) it is requested by a legal provision;
(b) it protects the rights of Thezenmarketing.com company or its affiliated companies;
(c) it prevents a crime or protects national security;
(d) it protects the personal safety of users or the public safety;
(e) the information is necessary in order to solve different situations.
– If your activities are against the terms and conditions stated by Thezenmarketing.com or against the instructions for use of certain products and services;
– If Thezenmarketing.com merges or is acquired wholly or partly by another company, the database is transferred to the new operator. If Thezenmarketing.com becomes insolvent, voluntarily or involuntarily, the database may be sold, licensed, traded by the liquidator, administrator or buyer. If any of the foregoing situations occur, you will be notified by e-mail or through a notice posted on Thezenmarketing.com.
We give you the opportunity to register your own resume (CV) in our database. The third parties (the persons requiring Thezenmarketing.com’ CVs search service) who have access to our database will have access to your CV. If they want, they can unlock your contact details and you may be contacted by them. We try to limit access to our database solely to employers, human resource companies, personnel managers, HR professionals, and agencies/institutions of national security, but we cannot guarantee that other third parties will not have access to our database. Thezenmarketing.com undertakes no responsibility for the use of CVs by third parties who have accessed the CVs while being in our database. You may delete your CV from our database at any time by accessing your account, ‘My Account’ section, and following the instructions for account deletion. Your CV may still be in our database if employers, recruiters, personnel managers, HR professionals have paid for a copy of our database, or if third parties have earned the right to access our database. We are not responsible for this kind of data storage. If you post someone else’s personal data it is necessary for that person to have previously consented to that action.
YOUR RIGHT TO MODIFY AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA REGISTERED BY THE OPERATOR
Thezenmarketing.com allows users to edit the contact details registered, some aspects you are interested in, including new information on the products and services launched. Also, you can request the operator at anytime to delete your data.
For data privacy and security, the Thezenmarketing.com account is protected by a password.
Thezenmarketing.com enables the users of its website to send comments, questions, and suggestions. Any information that is sent via the contact forms will be used taking into account the persons’ right to privacy and image.